Large Humanoid (Goblinoid)
Speed: 20 feet (base speed 30 feet)
Armor Class: 18 (-1 size, +3 chitin armor, +2 large shield, +4 natural)
Attack: Greater crafted vardatch +7 melee (2d6+6, slashing, 19-20 x2 or 20 x3) or pilum +3 ranged (1d8+4, piercing, 20 x2, 30 feet x5) or weighted pilum +3 ranged (1d8+5, piercing, 20 x2, 20 feet x5)
Full Attack: Greater crafted vardatch +7 melee (2d6+6, slashing, 19-20 x2 or 20 x3) or pilum +3 ranged (1d8+4, piercing, 20 x2, 30 feet x5) or weighted pilum +3 ranged (1d8+5, piercing, 20 x2, 20 feet x5)Space/Reach: 10 feet by 10 feet/10 feet
Special Attacks: -
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 feet, light sensitivity, vermin affinity
Saves: Fortitude +3, Reflex +3, Will +3
Abilities: Str 19, Int 8, Wis 10, Dex 10, Con 15, Cha 8
Skills: Listen +3, Spot +3
Feats: Power Attack, Weapon Focus (Greater Vardatch)
Organization: Solitary, pair, gang (2 - 4), or band (11 - 20 plus 2 3rd level serjeants and 1 leader of 3rd - 6th level)Challenge Rating: 2
Alignment: Usually lawful evil
Advancement: By character class
Level Adjustment: +2
Obříšotek are highly disciplined and straightforward. They are bred to lead their lesser sisters in battle, although they often segregate themselves into all-obříšotek military units once battle is joined.
Obříšotek live in hives, always alongside other šotek, most commonly prašotek (goblin), vyšotek (hobgoblins), and khezotek (bugbears) under the direction of a ruling kralovna hive queen. They have no role in the hive other than that of soldiers. Some hive queens cull obříšotek from their brood during times of relative peace so as to avoid the necessity of sustaining these giant warriors.
Obříšotek as Characters
Exceptional obříšotek are almost always fighters and very rarely fighter/rogues. Obříšotek spell casters are unheard of, but in the nigh impossible instance that one became a cleric, they would worship Ninkurra. An obříšotek cleric would have access to two of the following domains: Corruption, Endurance, Goblin, Pain, or Rulership. The very rare obříšotek spellcasters favor spells that deal damage.
- Type: Obříšotek are monstrous humanoids with the goblinoid subtype.
- Ability Scores: +8 Strength, +4 Constitution, -2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma.
- Size: Large. An obříšotek suffers -1 penalty to Armor Class, -1 penalty on attack rolls, -4 penalty on Hide checks, and gains a +4 bonus on grapple checks. Their lifting and carrying limits double those of Medium characters.
- Space/Reach: 5 feet by 5 feet/10 feet.
- Speed: Obříšotek have a base land speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Obříšotek can see in the dark out to 60 feet.
- Racial Hit Dice: An obříšotek begins with three levels of monstrous humanoid, which provide 3d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +3, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +1, Ref +3, and Will +3.
- Racial Skills: An obříšotek’s monstrous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 7 x (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1).
- Racial Feats: An obříšotek’s monstrous humanoid levels give it 2 feats.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: An obříšotek is automatically proficient with simple and martial weapons, with light and medium armor, and wish shields. Obříšotek also gain weapon familiarity with all vardatch variations.
- Light Sensitivity: Obříšotek suffer a -1 penalty to attack rolls in bright sunlight or within the radius of a daylight spell.
- Exoskeleton: An obříšotek's hard exoskeleton gives them a +4 natural armor bonus.
- Vermin Affinity: Obříšotek treat monstrous vermin as animals for all purposes including a druid's Wild Empathy and Animal Companion abilities, and Handle Animal checks.
- Automatic Languages: Obříšotek speak Karstish.
- Bonus Languages: Eurozoic, Jattalaic, Rhadynnic, Sorglish, and Zwurspreache.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Additional Favored Class: Warrior.
- Exclusive Class: None.